- Delivered 70% of vendor training across the client’s growing footprint
Global Change Management
With assets totaling $269 billion and a net income of $3.1 billion in 2011, PNC is one of the nation’s largest financial services companies. Operations are spread across 2,500 offices; employees number approximately 52,000 people in the United States and abroad. Core areas of competency include: retail and business banking; residential mortgage banking; specialized services for corporations and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-based lending; wealth management and asset management.
The PNC Financial Services Group employed a robust acquisition strategy, acquiring 16 banks/financial institutions over the past decade, including National City Bank and the Royal Bank of Canada (American operations). As part of a major integration effort launched in 2010, our client needed to initiate a massive training program, including retraining current employees on the newly integrated processes, as well as training newly acquired members on the team.
Introduced after the 2nd wave of integration training commenced, Kairos Worldwide was positioned to provide best-in-class trainers for PNC’s expanding footprint, where other vendors had been unsuccessful. Utilizing veteran trainers with an average of 15+ years of experience, the Kairos’ team consistently provided training that translated from the classroom to the actual work environment.
Our trainers delivered approximately 70% of vendor-provided training across the client’s growing footprint, covering several training areas:
- Fast-paced integration training
- Platform training
- Teller training
- New employee orientation/foundation training
- Mortgage loan training
- Kairos Worldwide successfully met all client-set schedules and milestones
- Our veteran trainers successfully facilitated newly integrated processes for PNC tellers, platform and mortgage bankers across the client’s footprint
- The Kairos’ team consistently received rave commendations from the management team and trainees
Where are you on your path to success?
Let's get started on solving for your business today. Contact us to set up a conversation.