- 40% increase of internal customer capacity in the first 3 months
Hospira, a leading global hospital products company, with annual sales of $2 billion and 14,000 employees.
The client’s EDI team lacked effective processes to meet federal regulations and support the company’s aggressive international sales objectives.
Kairos Worldwide developed a full-scale, streamlined Process Improvement Plan, including:
- Defining and documenting processes and workflows
- Creating a comprehensive procedural manual
- Identifying specific roles and responsibilities
- Creating service-level agreements (SLAs) for internal customers
- Implementing metrics to track the EDI team’s ongoing progress and performance
- Increased the internal customer capacity by 40% in the first 3 months
- Expanded support to a worldwide customer base while reducing staff by 20%
- Brought the EDI team to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
Where are you on your path to success?
Let's get started on solving for your business today. Contact us to set up a conversation.