Vendor Provided Training
With assets totaling $269 billion and a net income of $3.1 billion in 2011, PNC is one of the nation’s largest financial services companies. Operations are spread across 2,500 offices; employees number approximately 52,000 people in the United States and abroad. Core areas of competency include: retail and business banking; residential mortgage banking; specialized services for corporations and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-based lending; wealth management and asset management.
The PNC Financial Services Group employed a robust acquisition strategy, acquiring 16 banks/financial institutions over the past decade, including National City Bank and the Royal Bank of Canada (American operations). As part of a major integration effort launched in 2010, our client needed to initiate a massive training program, including retraining current employees on the newly integrated processes, as well as training newly acquired members on the team.
Introduced after the 2nd wave of integration training commenced, Kairos Worldwide was positioned to provide best-in-class trainers for PNC’s expanding footprint, where other vendors had been unsuccessful. Utilizing trainers with an average of 15+ years of experience, the Kairos Worldwide team consistently provided training that effectively translated from the classroom to the work environment.
Our trainers provide approximately 70% of vendor-provided training across the client’s growing footprint, covering several training areas:
- Fast-paced integration training
- Platform training
- Teller training
- New employee orientation/foundation training
- Mortgage loan training
- Kairos Worldwide continues to successfully meet all client-set schedules and milestones.
- Our veteran trainers successfully facilitate newly integrated processes for PNC tellers, platform and mortgage bankers across the client’s footprint.
- The Kairos Worldwide team consistently receives rave commendations from the management team and trainees.